I now have the whole trail mapped and published. I bought a GPS device part way through my section hike of the trail last winter (’15) and initially was collecting only the data that was missing from Charlie’s maps with the idea that he could use it to update his maps. Instead I have used his data to fill the gaps in my data for the eastern half of the trail. I will eventually re-hike the eastern half to get a fresh track and fill in any other missing data I can.
Who the heck am I?
- NTD at CRSP with the OTA
- The Buffalo River Trail needs your help
- OHT detour between Stack Rock and Dry Creek
- Backpacking 101 in the Hercules Glades Wilderness
- Shores Lake & White Rock Mountain Loop
- Just say no – to camp fires
- In search of the Ivory-billed Woodpecker
- Ozark Highlands Trail – Salt Fork Creek to Ragtown Road
- Adventure Appalachian Trail Arkansas Ozarks Birding Buffalo River Area Buffalo River Trail Caving Colorado Continental Divide Trail Editorial Gear Hiking Kansas Kentucky Maryland Missouri Missouri Ozarks Montana Nebraska News Orienteering Ouachita Mountains Ouachita Trail Ozark Highlands Trail Ozark Trail Paddling Rocky Mountains Sightseeing Trail Work Training Travel Virginia West Virginia Wyoming
Carol on NTD at CRSP with the OTA mpdm21 on Ouachita Trail shelter re… Michael R on Ouachita Trail shelter re… Lauri on In search of the Ivory-billed… mpdm21 on Ouachita Trail shelter re…