I spent much of the day hiking at Landahl Park in Blue Springs with some other KC Adventure Club members. I’d been on the trails in the north half before and had been looking forward to getting back there. Unfortunately, the trails were kinda muddy so that shortened our visit to only 3.5 hours. Fortunately, it meant we had plenty of time to explore the southern half of the park – which was all new to me and was more interesting than expected. We spent about 3.5 hours more there but left many areas for a future trip.
Who the heck am I?
- NTD at CRSP with the OTA
- The Buffalo River Trail needs your help
- OHT detour between Stack Rock and Dry Creek
- Backpacking 101 in the Hercules Glades Wilderness
- Shores Lake & White Rock Mountain Loop
- Just say no – to camp fires
- In search of the Ivory-billed Woodpecker
- Ozark Highlands Trail – Salt Fork Creek to Ragtown Road
- Adventure Appalachian Trail Arkansas Ozarks Birding Buffalo River Area Buffalo River Trail Caving Colorado Continental Divide Trail Editorial Gear Hiking Kansas Kentucky Maryland Missouri Missouri Ozarks Montana Nebraska News Orienteering Ouachita Mountains Ouachita Trail Ozark Highlands Trail Ozark Trail Paddling Rocky Mountains Sightseeing Trail Work Training Travel Virginia West Virginia Wyoming
Carol on NTD at CRSP with the OTA mpdm21 on Ouachita Trail shelter re… Michael R on Ouachita Trail shelter re… Lauri on In search of the Ivory-billed… mpdm21 on Ouachita Trail shelter re…