Who the heck am I?
- NTD at CRSP with the OTA
- The Buffalo River Trail needs your help
- OHT detour between Stack Rock and Dry Creek
- Backpacking 101 in the Hercules Glades Wilderness
- Shores Lake & White Rock Mountain Loop
- Just say no – to camp fires
- In search of the Ivory-billed Woodpecker
- Ozark Highlands Trail – Salt Fork Creek to Ragtown Road
- Adventure Appalachian Trail Arkansas Ozarks Birding Buffalo River Area Buffalo River Trail Caving Colorado Continental Divide Trail Editorial Gear Hiking Kansas Kentucky Maryland Missouri Missouri Ozarks Montana Nebraska News Orienteering Ouachita Mountains Ouachita Trail Ozark Highlands Trail Ozark Trail Paddling Rocky Mountains Sightseeing Trail Work Training Travel Virginia West Virginia Wyoming
Carol on NTD at CRSP with the OTA mpdm21 on Ouachita Trail shelter re… Michael R on Ouachita Trail shelter re… Lauri on In search of the Ivory-billed… mpdm21 on Ouachita Trail shelter re…
Tag Archives: Birding
I was invited to float part of Bayou DeView in Monroe county Arkansas to seek evidence of the elusive and endangered Ivory-billed Woodpecker. The leader of the expedition was Jim Carpenter, founder of Wild Birds Unlimited, and a long-time “hunter” of the bird.